Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday

I would be deficient if I didn't give proper recognition today to Julius Caesar and the Ides of March.

Pretty much a Spring day here today.  60+ and sunny.  Suite.  I came home for lunch and opened windows for the afternoon.

I am in possession of my 2010 DM FFF March Madness t-shirt.  Double suite.

Lots of the clan have signed up for the Challenge on ESPN.  You have until early Thursday to complete your entries.  Watch out for Temple, Michigan State and Marquette.

Any angst out there over David Beckham's achilles' injury?  I'm guessing that he is officially toast.  What's an idol and Posh to do for the rest of their pitiful lives?

Iowa pulled the trigger and dumped their b-ball coach today.  It had to be done.  They couldn't win.  They couldn't get any fans into the building.  And they couldn't get (or keep) any players.  The next guy has a challenge.  They need to get somebody who can recruit.  Iowa's players can't beat a good YMCA squad.

I put my snow shovel away today.  It had been standing just out side my back door since December.  And I finally gathered up the extension cord that I had run from the garage to the front of my house for Christmas lights.  (I never put the lights up, of course, but I was prepared to do so.)

Sorry that this isn't as exciting as last night, but some days the creativity gene never wakes up

Make Tuesday a good one.

BCOT

2 comments:

Kristen Charles said...

Free advice from the self-proclaimed oracle??

Posh also has feet problems. I hear she recently had/will have surgery for bunions. She wore high heels one too many times. She and Becks probably have a few pennies/tokens tucked away. If not, maybe they'll nab another Armani underwear campaign.

Kristen Charles said...

Are we surprised Tiger will be back for the Masters???

Having Tiger back means having veiwers back. Don't viewers mean sponsership/money??

I have a feeling the PGA and Tiger are both going to get a good deal out of this.