Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday

Just a brief one tonight.

March Madness reigns! (Rains?)  I mean it rains three pointers, right?

Actually did my first outdoor ride this afternoon.  15 on the bike path in a little over an hour.  Suite.

Dinner with 3 and her friend Meredith at Biaggi's.  Pics to follow.  3 made a statement of by ordering (and buying!) a bottle of  Jack London cabernet.  Double suite.  Very enjoyable.  And then we did in a bottle of Rodney Strong cab over at SRH's.  (The last half glass went to the carpet.  Bad move.)

Lots of convergence toward DM tomorrow.  Will March Madness survive?

Have a great Friday.

BCOT

3 comments:

2 said...

Note: I was not there. I was a good girl and was at home working on my midterm.

1 said...

huh. i figured it was 2 who spilled the wine.

Kristen Charles said...

I heard the glass that spilled was a merlot. PC and 3 need to get their stories straight. Or at least remember what they're drinking.