Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday

So for inquiring minds (with modest enlargement equipment), here's a better shot of the star of the Des Moines weekend.  Let's just make her Granddaughter of the Day.  2 and SRH worked their magic to create a transfer of the official weekend logo for a "onesie" in 1.01's exact size.  Suite.

Hard to believe that we had to deal with serious snow and winter driving conditions Friday night and Saturday AM.  4's adventure in the off-road section of I-80 made for a little extra excitement, but other than inconvenience and a $100 fee to the wrecker, the bottom line was acceptable compared to the alternatives.

I'm calling for the standard FFF of this variety to be set for future reference at three nights and two days. Call it the Vegas Model.  This gives us enough time to schedule some things in between arrival and departure.  And not so much as to drive each other nuts.  No offense to anyone.

Margaret's 102nd birthday was Saturday.  She would have enjoyed the games.

Spring sprung on Friday sometime.  Quite the joke on us.

Margret made her way from SRH's garage over to her real home on Thursday afternoon.  She fired up like a champ with no external assistance.

My picks are in the dumper.  Hard to believe I know which end is up.  Obviously, I don't.

Have a good week.

BCOT

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Martha said:

Great picture. Tuesday is the free pastry day at Starbucks...you just have to ask for it. I had the banana walnut bread and it wasn't too rich.

1 said...

i love starbucks free pastry day.

Mary Margaret said...

I had the blueberry scone. I think it was better bc I didn't have to pay for it. Somehow, I still don't think SBUX is losing $$ on the Horan Clan

Kristen Charles said...

I had a donut!

camperkev said...

Hey 3 & 4, what happened to the Horanies?