Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Tuesday

Pita.

I guess that this is the official End of Summer day. It's hard to further delay a project or resolution that a person said could wait until the end of Summer. No more wearing white to the social events.

So when most of you read this, it will be 09-09-09. And there's the possibility that shortly after nine in the morning, it could be 0909:09 on 09-09-09. Haven't got the interest to investigate the significance, or rarity of the string of identical numbers. How many superstitious folks will be buying funky lottery tickets tomorrow?

My RCL was a no-show today. I thought she was back in-country. I'll be gone on her next visit.

My Top Ten fears for my impending trip to The Continent:

1. Getting separated from 2.
2. Discomfort on the long airplane rides.
3. Losing money/ID's/passport.
4. Not being able to find a good bike to rent.
5. Lost luggage.
6. Client problems back at the office.
7. Rental car problems.
8. Mediocre hotel accommodations.
9. Failing in my attempt to get up the Galibier.
10.Client problems back at the office. (This is a big concern.)

Billy Mays is still on the tube selling stuff. How long before we read of the law suits from his estate for the residuals? (Why would anyone buy anything from a dead guy anyway?)

Sorry I'm not more eloquent tonight. Check in tomorrow.

BCOT

No comments: