Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday

To 3, I realize that 2 and I are in the Old World. I was giving you instructions for your location!

Did get on a bike today ver in a small town west of Verona, near Lake Garda. Decent bike, but with only a double front set up. If I don"t have a triple in the Alps, there is no way I"m getting up the Galibier. We"re going back to the same place tomorrow and I"ll take a couple of different roads. Lots of vineyards in the area.

Driving is exciting, particularly for my navigator. She needs to eat well before we take off again....:)

We picked up anther couple of bottles of vino...a Barbarra like we drink at Biaggi"s...and a Sangovese. We"ll see which is better later.

Post cards were posted today.

Still doing pretty good on an overall basis. Get lost regularly, but I have Sometimers anyway!

Thanks for reading. Life is good for LtPC and 2 in Italia.

BCOT

2 comments:

srh said...

Consulted with MAB on the double / triple gear set up. She assured me that you would indeed need the triple for the mountains...

1 said...

i can't wait to see the pics you bring back. hope you're taking the mini camera on the bike rides-i bet there's some scenery to see! how's the food??? do you feel like the grizwalds?