Sunday, September 06, 2009

Sunday

Some recent pics. Friday night at Biaggi's. And Saturday in IC.

I'm not sure if I would call Iowa lucky as much as the other team simply failed to close the deal. Northern Iowa could of/should of won, but needed one more play.

IC on game day is fairly out of control. I'll only go over again this year if I get the parking pass and can tailgate outside the stadium. The games don't interest me all that much. Click the image of the game to get the full effect of the stadium.

Rough ride coming home from DeWitt this AM. No legs. I'm taking a couple of days off.

BBQ tonight over at a friend's place. Golf tomorrow in Muskie.

Enjoy the holiday.

BCOT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the only game I say in Iowa City was the ND game the year Paul H. won the Heiseman. I hope the Sooners loss did not spoil 2's day.

Tahoe Phil

2 said...

It was a sad defeat to watch. I blame it on playing in Texas.