Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesday

OK. I don't understand the problem. The tomatoes that are sold in stores today are terrible to start with. I'm able to forego their inclusion in my salads with no regrets. My own will be ready in less than 60 days.

I've already reached overload on the political accusations. The spin doctors in each camp need to take some tranquilizers.

My first day on the course with Roy was not a total failure. We stayed on the range.

Biaggi's tonight to map strategy for tomorrow. Mostly, we drank wine.

3 has had a couple of interviews this week. She'll survive. Hang in there, Kiddo.

I over-bought on the bedding plants this year. I finally got them all planted. I feel like I am winning an undeclared competition with a neighbor lady who always plants way too many flowers.

So get out there and have a great day. I am.

BCOT

No comments: