Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I never celebrated the Summer solstice on the blog last week.

No takers on the six word bio? I'm a little surprised. Here's another shot for today: "Stayed in between the lines. Mostly."

I'm thinking/working at the definitive statement.

Back on the bike tonight. 16 around DCC.

Looks like the College World Series may go to three games. Fresno State is killing Georgia tonight. One year, I want to go there for a couple of days. Maybe 1.1 could meet me?

So here's hoping your Wednesday is a good one.

BCOT

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im IN for a trip to the college world series anytime!

Maybe our friend Erin Andrews would be doing her highly informative, in-game dugout reporting again next year?

1.1

Anonymous said...

exercise addict living happily ever after.

Anonymous said...

that sounded better in my head.