Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thursday

OK.  I still am having a problem with Blogger.  It must be a non-compatibility bug with my Windows Explorer browser.  I'll do a short entry now and see if I can get it to publish.  This is kinda like work.

I'm giving the nod of Daughter of the Day to 2 for meeting her annual fund-raising goal over at Augie for the fiscal year that ended June 30th.  This is not a small deal as meeting a target that was on the upside of challenging is a great achievement.  Way to go, Kiddo!

So I can't highlight or change the font.

The golf tournament is now in full-swing.  I'm actually headed over today for a while to check things out.  Normally, I decline most of the invitations that I get to join in at a hospitality tent, but I figured that a couple of hours on a Thursday wouldn't be too bad of crowd-combat.  Right?  Report to follow.

Great ride this AM.  It was almost 20 degrees cooler than yesterday, and way less humid.  I may not be all the way back from my Winter of Missing Fitness, but I'm getting close.  Its been a looong climb.

More later.

BCOT

Post-publishing Comment:  It publishes, but I still can't effectively edit.  The keyboard arrow keys are my only way to get around to different places in the written text.  The mouse is not mousing around.

1 comment:

2 said...

WooHoo! Daughter of the Day!