Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday

I changed the Home Page pic to recognize some RAGBRAI scenery.  This is a new shot of the same overlook that may have been here previously...North and East, just this side of McCausland.  It looks like a RAGBRAI hill.  (It actually is on the Sunday route home on TOMRV..which I no longer do.  But I do a circuit to McCausland on the weekends when I'm looking for around 30 miles with some hills.  This is a good one.)

Just thought I would offer up this photo-op of me with my pals Cal and Ron on the first tee this morning.  It was cool and windy all day on the course...the jackets never came off.  Our golf games were nothing to write home about...not to discuss on the blog.  Good friends.

Congrats to 2 for getting her training run in this morning by doing the Bix 7.

And Happy Tax Birthday to 3 and 3.1.

I'll be back here tomorrow with the latest news.  And probably a rehash of some old stuff as well.

BCOT

No comments: