Saturday, April 20, 2013

Saturday

This is just a normal weekend entry coming to you from the coffee shop. A story-entry may be posted tomorrow.

The bright sunshine of early this AM has evolved to partly-cloudy...and still on the cool side of things. But at least the rain has stayed away (but still in the 5-day forecast). It may even be lawn-mowing weather this afternoon.

Margret has ended her Winter's hibernation. I figured that it was getting to the time when @srh4 needed some room in the 3rd stall of her garage to facilitate her yard work, and so it was time to roll out the old machine. It wasn't an immediate start, but the battery was strong, and it just took a


minute or tow for that old 390 engine to fire. I may take her over to the Ford dealership for routine service next week. From the date on the decal on the windshield, it doesn't look like I even did an oil change last year!

I wonder how (not if) the politicians will try to leverage the Boston Marathon case.

The 24 put his car into the wall on his qualifying run yesterday at the Kansas track. So he's starting from the back of the field. Taking the Under on him in a Top Ten finish Sunday.

Looks like we may finally get a tenant in our lower-level rental space in our office building. The space has been vacant for almost two years. I've theorized that the vacancy was a reflection of the soft economy, but I also think that our marketing efforts (and those of our agents) contributed to the situation. Whatever. Getting a paying renter is a good result.

I've posted this using the blogging app in my iPad. If I have time this evening to add some more thoughts, I will likely do so from the laptop. I'm curious as to the editing that I may want to do after I see this portion posted.

So...maybe more here late.

BCOT

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: