Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday

I'd like to go to Tahoe too. Except I am saving my shekels for Italia.

RCL day today. It's a good day.

I've made another camera purchase. This time, a cell-phone-size Fujifilm digital that I bought specifically for biking. And Italia. Here's a couple of the first pics on it. Margret in the driveway. My pal Roy at coffee. And Mom hard at it at her desk.

I'm still trying to figure out the camera's functions. It may be a full Summer's job. Among other things, it's waterproof and has a 3x zoom. Cool. It has a disk with the Owner's Manual. One downside; the rechargeable battery is a $45 replacement! Ouch. A spare for the road is a bit pricey.

The personal trainer expenses are some of the best dollars that I have spent in recent years. The program that she has designed is already showing some positive results. Now I need stay with it and keep the progress going. For a life-long jock, it's pretty humbling to accept the fact that you have no strength in your core muscles. Another session in the AM.

As an FFF Alert, I purchased a case of smooth Cabernet yesterday for the weekend. Get here quick. I've already opened number two!

Enough for tonight. Not all that creative. But the camera is a big deal.

BCOT

2 comments:

camperkev said...

UC, what is the model on the fujifilm? I have developed an interest in all digi-gadget things that are waterproof now that I have a 2 year old. Water, electronics, and 2 year olds do not mix.

1 said...

No blog tonight-the computer and the Buick are on the road to Lincoln! Mom and 4 are headed for an interview tomorrow for 4. 4 is finishing a final tonight and then they'll hit the road. 1.1 and I will leave tomorrow after school by 3 to arrive in the QC's by 8:30 or 9. The hound will be in tow and we're looking forward to some serious FFF this weekend! The blog will be back on with updates about the busy weekend.