Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday

I've been off-line due to another virus on the lap-top. The latest one precluded me from even logging-on. I'm suspicious that it may have been embedded from the last go-around.

Busy times here in catching up after the graduation weekend. And I go in this morning to complete a root canal that has made day-to-day life nothing short of miserable these last few days.

My pal Roy heads out today for a 10 day trip to Kenya. He got carried away last Fall at a fund raiser for the local zoo, and the next thing he knew, he was the proud owner of a safari for two.

So maybe I'll be able to find some rhythm to my entries this weekend. Hope so.

BCOT

1 comment:

camperkev said...

Time to make the change to a mac laptop...way less virus vulnerable than a PC....plus it's all the rage right now.