Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday

This is a new event for me: blogging at The Airliner in IC. How collegiate! 4 is a little late getting in from CR, so I'm being nuevo productive.

I was shocked at early spin class today by a near turn-away crowd. Tuesdays and Thursdays start at 6 bells rather than 0545, and I suppose that that makes enough of a difference for some people. And there's a different leader. Whatever. I'm doing the afternoon class tomorrow with a classic spin-Nazi as the instructor. Wine at Biaggi's will have to get a later start.

OK. Now back in Bettendorf. Airliner pizza was excellent. 4 had had a tough afternoon on the job in CR, and dinner was good therapy (I think). Sparse crowd. Then again, the pizza was not half price like on Tuesday nights.

I'm going to try to set myself up with an Internet site for sharing my pictures. 2 gave me an idea and I just need to take the time to sign up. Details to follow.

For the record, I normally wear a sweat bandanna under my helmet on Summer rides. Actually, I often carry a spare and swap out a wet one for a dry one at rest stops. I'll hang the wet one on the handlebars and let it dry in the breeze for a subsequent swap-out at the next stop. I'm not much of a sweat band kind of guy. Retro or not.

My Russian cleaning lady is MIA. Her substitute has not even called. I'm not happy.

So have a good Friday. I might not be back on line before Saturday.

BCOT

No comments: