Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wednesday

Just a few lines today. 2 and I are headed over to Augie for a game.

Yesterday was funny. I had to study yesterday afternoon and evening for an insurance certification test that I took this morning. I passed and my procrastination logic was verified, but it wasn't particularly easy. Thanks to 4 for entering a comment to explain my absence.

I have had a life insurance licence for almost 10 years. I needed it to get paid on some early cases, and have renewed it since then as required by the state. The renewal procedure requires that you attend 30 hours of continuing education credits every three years, which I, of course, blow off. I mean, I have never sold a life insurance policy! So one of the options is to retake the test every third year. Which is what I do. But I have to do the review to get through the test. Which is a big pain in the behind.

More later.

BCOT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

from Martha:

USA Today's top 100 books for 2007:
http://www.usatoday.com/life/books/news/2008-01-16-top-100-books_N.htm

Anonymous said...

I'm totally unsubscribing from this blog if we dont start getting more regular entries!!! I feel like i wind up disappointed from lack of a post nearly fifty percent of the time these days. I'm going to have to start my own blog to entertain myself! Blog name suggestions? Anyone? Anyone? ((crickets))