Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Wednesday AM

So I have been a slackard here recently. Sorry

Yesterday didn't work because I had a dinner after work and just never got back to post an entry. I had taken some time at lunch to get in a nice ride, knowing that I wasn't going to get that done in the evening. Same blackbird events.

Sounds like Mary has survived her first couple of days in Chicago. And Charlie has her own juggling act going on in IC.

Looks like a great day today. More later.

Be careful out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had drinks tonight in the NoMi bar atop the Park Hyatt, which overlooks the Magnificent Mile (as seen on the Oprah Winfrey Show) courtesy of my research prof George Neumann and my new colleague Elizabeth (who is amazing) (and who mostly came to make sure George didnt try to seduce me)... it was pretty fabulous. Tomorrow we have a client event at the Field Museum to see King Tut and mingle with the money.. should be a pretty good time. and I already have several invitations to parties this weekend. I LOVE CHICAGO! I LOVE ELIZABETH! I am having such a fabulous time even if i can barely walk due to the worst open wounds ever. Looks to be a good summer, even if i have to work 13 hour days. which i'm sure i soon will... Keep in touch, family...