Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday

I've changed the Home Page pic to reflect an aerial shot of Vero Beach Florida.  I'm headed there today to spend three days on the golf course with seven friends from Geneva Golf Club in Muscatine.  Two foursomes.

This was a trip not initially on my schedule, but came to be as my pal Roy is on the DL and the group needed a replacement.  So technically, I'm a Replacement Player, a designation that has a dubious connotation in the annals of the NFL.  Not to mention Keanu Reaves' filmography.

On the map, Vero Beach is the green star.

I'll do some entries from the road as time permits.

Here's some love for Dale Jr.  I missed most of the race, but was not one of those fooled by the replay of last year's race that FOX ran to fill airtime.  I did catch the end, and it was a crash-filled final few laps.  The 24 finished fourth, just not quite having the juice to get to the front.

Hope the Peanut Gallery has a good week.

BCOT

No comments: