Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Evening

My original intent was to post a few pics from Scottsdale, but upon further review, 4000 Days doesn't need any more shots of four old men. 

Here's one for the record to show that we made it to the golf course.  This would have been taken by the starter on the first tee at one of the Grayhawk courses.

The courses don't change much year-to-year, so even though the new Home Page pic was taken on this trip, it looks preciously similar to shots from our prior year trips.  I think there were more birds in residence this year.  The par three holes on the Raptor course are all very visually stunning.  The greens are framed on a horizon dotted with mountains.  We had clear blie skies each day.  Truly postcard photography.  I need to work with 2 to get some of these new pics printed.  If I can get them enlarged, the mountains literally enter the picture.

After three days of golf, my back is killing me.  My goal between now and May 1st is to get the regimine of core work into my daily program.  I need to be able to swing a club without wondering about body aches. (Then you have the added factor of sleeping in a different bed for four nights.  That usually doesn't help the bod, regardless of golf.)

My goal this week for the blog is to complete the Not-so-short Short Story.  Lots to do at the office...as always.  There is already a hint in the air of Tax Season.  March 15th will be here way too quick. 

Someone forgot to mention at our office that the markets are closed tomorrow for Martin Luther King Day. 

Make it a good week in your neighborhood.

BCOT

No comments: