Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thursday

My entry-count is down this week due to the days just being surprisingly full.  Spring/Summer can be like that.  Blogging is an indoor sport, and with us finally having some decent weather here, the computer just hasn't had the appeal.

I'm giving the whole crew recognition as Daughters of the Day.  May 16th was 4's graduation ceremony in Iowa City four years ago.  How can it have been that long ago?  We've all had a lot of water pass under the bridge since that weekend.  Time does pass.  Don't let it do so without making choices that positively add to your life!

Three years ago, I was in Boston visiting 3 for a long weekend.  And a year ago, I was in NYC.  Busy time of the year for LtPC.  Can you say, Fargo?

The European cycling tour is in the middle week of the three-week Giro d' Italia.  Without drug-assistance, the few Americans in the peloton are making no noise.  Then again, most of the better American riders are in California for the Tour of California which is being held this week.  Again, there's just not much buzz being generated without an Armstrong-like protagonist leading the field.

I'm going to go ahead and post this now so that the pic of the girls can get out there.  I have a busy morning, but may spend my lunch hour back here to add some wisdom.

So, more later.

BCOT

No comments: