Sunday, May 05, 2013

Sunday

2 and I are wrapping up a quick visit to Harvest Path this morning.  We'll be heading back to Iowa after 2nd coffee.

I guess it's safe to say that 4 takes the prize for Saturday night headlines.  I couldn't pull the pic up from Twitter of her Chinese Thumb, but it was a memory-maker!

Really frustrated at this point.  I had several more paragraphs entered, and they disappeared when I went in to make small corrections.  The blogging app is awful!!!  And while I can blog without the app, I can't seem to add new pics without the app.

And my blue-tooth keyboard is still on the fritz.  I thought I had charged it adequately after my NYC trip, but the iPad still won't recognize it today.  I'm off my game when my electronics make blog entries problematic.

Today is Cinco de Mayo.  It's never been much of a holiday in my world.  Except for a couple of forgettable nights with tequila in my USAF days, the Mexican menu has not caught my fancy.  Not a lot of  edibles on the buffet that I'd venture across the room to sample.

Big win for the Bulls last night in 4's neck of the woods (Brooklyn).  Another example of an over-paid player not showing up for a crucial game.  Deron Williams has the talent, but also the crappy attitude.  He was enough to make Hall of Fame coach Jerry Sloan call it quits in Utah.  Sending him home for the Summer was a good result.

I can't recall snow being an issue with travel from me in the Midwest.  Ever.  But there were spots in north-central Iowa and southern Minnesota that we drove through on Friday that still had several inches of snow on the ground from the storm earlier in the week.  Iam absolutely ready for some warm weather.

2 and I are headed back to Iowa after 2nd coffee.  I'll try to dress up this entry with some graphics when I get home.

Props to 1.1 for his work on the grill this weekend.

More later.

BCOT


No comments: