Sunday, October 07, 2012

Sunday














Little suspense.  1 is Daughter of the Day!  She had a cool, but near-perfect day to run.  They do a nice job on this marathon, and it is really well-supported by the thousands of spectators.

I was able to catch her four times out on the course, and then met her at the finish.  Parking was a mess at the finish, and the car was almost a mile away from our meeting point.  And it took a while to get back to Woodbury.  But the race was a big success.  A Personal Record for 1, and she felt not so bad afterwards.  You da' girl, Kiddo!

So I blasted back to Maplecrest, and have The W as a house guest for another three nights.  Thanks to my pals Bill, Pete and my PN for pinch-sitting for my trip North. 

Big work week ahead of me.  But I'll jump on here as best I can when I need a break from the IRS.

Hey to the girls in NYC.

BCOT

No comments: