Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday II

When you lose Monday, like I did in ATL, the rest of the week seems to always be a step ahead of you.  Add in that your assistant is on vacation, and all of a sudden the calls come in pairs.  No chance for R & R in Muskie tonight, but I did get to share a glass of wine with my pal Cal at Biaggi's after my ride.  He's on "call" tonight, and needed to catch a late snack for dinner.

Feeling bad for Hef.

And that guy who wrote the trash on Ferris Bueller needs to seek help.

I bailed on my annual yard mulching.  Hired in a lawn service.  Done today in my absence.  Including the replacement of a couple of under-performing yews. Looks good.  And all it took was a check.

Another nervous day in the market.  Too much bad news.  Not enough buyers.  No faith in the politicians.  Sell in May and go away.  The mantra for The Summer of 2011.

Revkev coming in for a visit tomorrow.  2 is in charge.

See you here tomorrow.

BCOT

No comments: