Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday

The Lions had a good day today.  We Christians never found the high ground.  IRS 2 - LtPC 0.  Glad that there's a new scorecard tomorrow. 

For those who may have followed my earlier entry this evening on Twitter, I did open one of the new J Lohr top-shelf bottles that Roy delivered this AM.  Not sure if drinking alone is a bad sign, but surely it was proper to taste the new stuff.  2007 Cabernet.  Very nice.

This may be a first for me: pretty sure that a cramp in my right calf that happened in my sleep last night became a full-scale knot for all of Monday.  Almost like I was taking off on a steal for second, pushed off with my right leg, and step two was a pull-up and tag-me-out.  It still hurts.

Threw out an absolute shot in the dark for 4 today:  I sent an email to Joe Theismann's website to ask him if he had any sports media advice for 4!.  Over/Under on getting a direct response from Joe?  Not too optimistic, but ya' never know.  I pleaded on our ND history.  (Other than the fact that we shared an Area Code for four years, I'm not sure that there's a lot of common ground from Way Back When.  Actually, he did travel with us - baseball team - on a Spring trip to Florida one year.)  Stay tuned.

Okay.  I admit to being politically conservative.  But I'm not a Bible-thumper: if the boys and girls want to go to New York (or Iowa!) to get married, go for it.  There's much bigger fish to fry.  OTOH (On The Other Hand to the non-texting-savvy readers!), this following kind of logic makes me wonder if the Democrats think that The American Dream is simply a myth, or they've read the scripted points so long that they've lost any sense of reality:  http://cnsnews.com/news/article/geithner-taxes-small-business-must-rise

Off to bed.  For those still doing the battle, remember the Kevlar vest tomorrow.

BCOT

2 comments:

Kristen Charles said...

Hahahahahaha because e-mailing rando's isn't embarrassing enough for a job seeker... let's get the dad involved!

I'll look for the forwarded response :-)

Kristen Charles said...

How about contacting Lou Holtz???