Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday

Greetings from South Carolina!.  Here's a pic of my pal Pete and I on the Cooper River bridge.  We did a walk across the bridge at lunch.  Quite a piece of engineering.  Check it out on Google Images.
Now getting ready to go to the wedding.  Quite a few Bettendorf people came in for the occasion.  Should be fun.

Pete and I figured that we played the parts of the gay tourists on the bridge.  We were taking one another's pictures, and a gal going by asked if she could take one of the both of us on the mini-digi.  Afterwards, Petey and I thought that the murse was the perfect accessory for the couple presumption.  Eh?

I figure that right now would be the normal end of my TOMRV.  The DeSoto House hotel bar.  Galena.  A few cold adult beverages with friends.  Next year fo' sure.

More tomorrow.

BCOT

No comments: