Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Tuesday

Here are my thoughts for the day conceived on my early morning ride:

1.  I'm glad to have my friend Pete willing to always pull my butt up every hill.
2.  I'm glad to have access to my driveway and a newly paved street.
3.  I'm glad that the new AC unit that I put in last year is working like a champ.
4.  I'm glad that my pal Roy stopped at the J Lohr winery on Sunday to order top shelf wine for me.
5.  I'm glad to get Margret back to my own garage.
6.  I'm glad on a day like today that I chose years ago to no longer wear suits to work.
7.  I'm glad that I got to see The W last night...and that she went home with 2!
8.  I'm glad to have received a "Thank You" card yesterday from a recent bride for my belated gift.
9.  I'm glad to have shared beers on the deck at Gov's last night with friends.
10.I'm glad that I don't have to ride tonight in the heat!

I could go on, but you get my drift.  We have many gifts for which to be thankful.

More later.

BCOT

No comments: