Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday

Just a couple of lines today.

I'm sneaking away to do the 4:30 spin class at Gold's.  Then there's a dinner tonight at St. Ambrose hosted by the QC Bicycle Club with the guest speaker being a guy who has won the Leadville 100 Trail ride several times.  Almost cultural.  For a biker.

Then tomorrow it looks like 4 and I are doing a limited fff (lower case) in DM for the Iowa-Northwestern game.  Spur of the moment thing.  A re-visit to the Hampton Inn in West DM from March madness fame.

So get out there and enjoy the weekend.  I'll be checking in from the road!

BCOT

2 comments:

1 said...

you mean you didn't want to try a quality inn sister hotel?

Kristen Charles said...

Whatever, 1, I have nothing else to lose. First Rover, now the blankies. There's nothing left on Earth that can comfort me after a miserable day at work. It's why I turn to the booze (sorry, Mom).