Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday AM

So anyway, my time over the next couple of days will be limited.  Plus, I've sent my laptop to the TC with SRH so I don't have the option to get online in the evening.  This sounds like an opportunity for others in the peanut gallery to add some lengthy comments.  I'll get a short post up each morning to start the thread.

Mowed my yard for the first time yesterday.  I noticed that most of the new plants that the landscape guy put in last Fall are off to a slow or no start.  Not exactly the plan.

Have a great week.

BCOT

1 comment:

camperkev said...

So given it's tax time, how about a multi-author top ten list of what you will do with your refund (or would do if you were getting a refund):

1. Mexico, Mexico, Mexico, Mexico. I could also be talked into Hawaii.

2. Frivilous hobby purchase (could be related to photography, cycling, fly fishing)

next...