Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday

I guess that the consensus for the t-shirts is the Coors Light mountains motif. I don't recall 4's comments on the 4th, and I had made a comment to 2 this morning before reading 1's entry on the blog. I guess the genes may be working.

4 and I spent some time on the driving range at Pebble Creek tonight. I have an outing tomorrow, and I needed to get my radar adjusted before my tee time. My back can take only so much. 4 is just trying to get comfortable.

My pal Roy and I had lunch at Sports' Fans today. That place does a good lunch business. From all walks of life. There really aren't that many of the non-chain places that we can go for lunch. I get tired of 1.1's favorite place, Gov's.

I'm headed to bed early so I can do the route in the morning. With the golf outing, I won't be able to get out tomorrow night.

Have a great Wednesday.

BCOT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

6 words: "Charlie I've got it figured out."

Anonymous said...

T-shirts are ordered. Sorry everyone - I got them in white. I had a coupon and saved about $50. And I wasn't overly confident in the gray - I think it might be very light. And the gray and black ended up being the same cost for some reason. The sight has too many specials going on - I think they change every hour... In the end we got them at a very reasonable price.

On another note. My right eye has been twitching for the last 2 days. It is VERY VERY annoying and I don't know why it won't stop. WebMD said that eye twitching can be a result of intoxication. I would believe them, but I promise I didn't do too many shots before I went to work today.

:)

And - we need to figure out 1) when we are going to shop in Reno - I need a duvet and haven't seen any in the stores around here. Jan has to know of a good outlet mall and 2) what night are we going to do Hot August Nights? I've been looking forward to that all summer - I've never been and we've talked about it for so many years, I want to know what it's like!

AND - if all goes as planned, two weeks from now I could be a homeowner!! I closing is scheduled for noon on the 30th...