Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday Night

I got way ahead of myself on that link to the Wundram column. When I went to add another paragraph, I couldn't get rid of the underline function. Blogger is handy, but every once in a while, I can't get done (or undone, as in this case) what I want done (or undone).

Another loose end on Blogger is the use of the Google email account sign-in protocol. Sometimes I will want to go to my gmail account while in the middle of the blog, and since I changed my Gmail data for some Blogger update, I have a different Google User Name for mail, and if I try to publish while that Gmail window is open, the system hick-ups. Strange.

When I went to get SB's coffee around 9:30 this morning, the shop had sold out of it's supply of the local Sunday paper (probably because of Bix) I bought the NYT. The newsstand price of $5 is hard to swallow. After making my way through the paper for 20 minutes or so, I was reminded as to why I grew tired of that particular paper last Winter when I received it as a gift. Way too much slant in every section. Last time I checked, we elect in this country, not anoint.

Busy week in anticipation of Tahoe. My assistant is out on vacation too, so I'll have more stuff to take care of myself. There are those in the audience who might wonder if I'm up to that task. We'll see.

Hope everyone has a great week.

BCOT

No comments: