Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday


How 'bout dem Cubbies? Best start in like 30 years. I expect 3 to get out there and participate. FFF at Wrigley before Memorial Day. Set it up.

Can't say that I know many of the players. On the Cubs or any team. St.Louis has turned over a lot of players as well. And to think that I still can name most of the starting line-up from their 1964 World Series team.

Another 15-miler tonight. Bike path. Not as bad as Sunday, but still lots of irregulars creating uncertainty for the rest of us.

So if Hillary is the PA winner, where does that leave the Democratic party? That's going to keep me up all night.

Also can't keep control of my emotions on the up-coming NFL draft. Or this week's LPGA event. American Idol. Dancing With The Stars. Cynicism rules.

Enjoy this burst of Spring. I am.

BCOT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wanna know what I didn't enjoy today? My eighteen page final. Nothing from the book, nothing from the notes. All critial thinking questions. And if it didn't take me a half hour to get over the fact I would have to figure everything out from scratch, I might have stood a chance to put down a somewhat correct answer from maybe 2 of the questions. But I'm pretty sure I failed. So that's some great stuff...