Sunday, April 06, 2008

Sunday

Here's a little love today for Charlton Heston who passed away yesterday. I haven't read much of the stories on his life/death, but I think that he was in a later stage of Alzheimer's.

He was a real mega star at one point. His specialty was the "epic" movie with biblical or mythological derivation. The Ten Commandments. Ben-Hur. El Cid. But he had roles in several dozen films. One cult movie that still gets played occasionally on late night TV is Planet of the Apes.

My world is pretty uneventful these days. Very committed at the office. The next three days need to be big production days.

I will take time to watch the NCAA game tomorrow night. As I see it, the Reigning Champ wins the clan's pool if Memphis wins. Which means 3 should get partial credit, I think. Perhaps a shadow on the trophy?

I tried to load a video from youtube here today, but couldn't quite figure out the mechanics. If you do a Google search on "Michael McDowell crash", you should get the link to the video. Very impressive crash Friday in NASCAR qualifying that he walked away from.

4 reports that she has an internship with KWQC for the Summer. I'll let her provide the details.

Still looking for that guest blogger.

Have a god week.

BCOT


No comments: