Thursday, May 03, 2007

Thursday AM

I need to get better organized. I left the office a little earlier than normal yesterday, and didn't get to the blog. I may have added and entry if I had access at home, but my pal Roy called and we ended up at Biaggi's for a cocktail. So it could have been a washout anyway.

The IC girls are wrapping up their semester. We have a graduation to celebrate on the 12th, but the details of the party have yet to be finalized. It may be back here in the QC. That weekend may be our last full-family event before 1's wedding in July. Does that draw another strata-line in my life's story?

That's a good question. How many strata-lines are there in a life? Can a life be easily divided? For me, there was always High School (and prior), ND, USAF, IC, C-town, QC, kids, my own business, and then it gets a little less definitive. The lines can be drawn by geography, employment, relationships, family events, and, in basic terms, time.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Be careful out there.

No comments: