Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thursday

I switched to "New Blogger" today. Hope that I haven't lost the old stuff. I still need to print most of the last half of 2006 for posterity's purposes.

The Hawks lived up to form last night. They have no inside defense. With a little video lesson, the other teams in the Big 10 will make life miserable for Iowa in future games.

One of the by-products of my chest cold has been the loss of taste. While I have had almost no appetite since Christmas, that which I have eaten has gone down with little distinguishing taste. The good news is that 2 is basically healthy, which means my recovery shouldn't be far behind.

FFF at Sports Fans last night was good. A belated birthday party, including gifts. I like the popcorn there. Almost like going to a game.

3 is headed back in to C-town for the Piper Christmas party tomorrow night. She's making that trip a frequently recurring event. Maybe that means that we will see some of her once the job really starts next Summer.

I see where some District judge in the US has agreed that some priest abuse victims in his jurisdiction have standing to sue the Vatican. Will the lawyers lined up against the Diocese of Davenport be far behind? Where does it end?

I'm off to find another night of good sleep to get rid of my disease. Contraband Mexican drugs seem to be working.

Be careful out there.

No comments: