Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Wednesday

Just a few lines today to check in with The Maddening Crowd.

I experienced a little deja vu all over again today when I checked the memory card of my back-up mini-digi (the Fuji...that was once the primary mini-digi...before I lost it's predecessor and then had to repeatedly send this one back to the manufacturer for repairs).  2 took the new primary mini to Arizona for her boobdoggle in The Valley of The Sun.

There were several pics on this card from Italy and Sicily that I had not loaded onto the desktop.  Some very cool shots that brought back many great memories.

This first one was taken of our parking space in Salerno.  The B&B family had room for maybe three cars in what was just a sliver of a driveway.  And then you have me assembling my bike that first day in town.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Blogger is at it again.  I added the pictures all at once, and now I can't do normal paragraphs.  Love this technology.  By Plan B may be implemented.
 
I'm headed down to Muskie to do a little golf with my pal Cal.  I'll get back here later.
 
Happy Hump Day to the world.  And Happy Weekend to 4!!
 
BCOT

No comments: