Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday - Way Too Early!

I certainly hadn't planned to do this little task at Oh-Dark-Hundred today, but even though it was almost a 22-hour day getting home, I was wide awake at 0400 CST this morning.  Did laundry, sorted through the luggage remains, and came to the office to see the stack of mail.  What a way to start your first day back in the Real World!

This really isn't a blog entry.  I'll do that later today.  I just wanted to get these pic's up for a little lite reading for the Peanut Gallery.  Here ya' go. 
Susan at Etna.

LtPC at Pompeii

Salerno beach front.

Temples in Agrigento.

Dinner...someplace!

Temples in Agrigento.

Isle of Capri.  We REALLY needed the camera on the iPad...Not!

More Temples.

Exactly where the flock am I?  Lost in Pompeii, I guess.

Lots more photos to review, but this is a good sample.

More here later today.

BCOT

No comments: