Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday

Yeah, my intention to get the next installment of my story up yesterday met up with reality, and I couldn't quite get 'r done.  Sorry.  I'm close to publication, but it will take some non-Winniferous time to get there.  No promises for today either as 2 doesn't get home until later this evening.

Ugly weekend weather-wise in the QCA.  Rain, fog, snow showers, dirty melting snow.  More of the same today.

I can't say that the papal conclave is keeping me up at nights.  Isn't this the equivalent of the US Senate electing our President?  Looking at it that way, the complications of the deals/promises/back-stabbing suggest the plot-line of a new movie, Zero Dark Thirty, Italian Style.

Short week here for me.  I'm headed over to DM for a Thursday evening dinner with my friend/client Dr. Doug, and then down to KC Friday morning for a couple of business meetings that afternoon.  Friday night and Saturday will be Big 12 Tournament time with my pal Jake.  Back home Sunday.

More later.

BCOT

No comments: