Thursday, April 16, 2009

Friday




Well, here are just a couple of shots from the April 15th party. My pal Bill and my pal Roy. I get tired of seeing myself in that pinkish/mauvish shirt. Not my first choice in attire. It was the last clean one I had that day.

I had high expectations of adding to the blog last night, but I was hit with a virus on my laptop and was therefore precluded from getting on-line. There is an event at the Figge with 2 tonight, so the peanut gallery will have to wait another day for anything of substance from this site.
.
Spring has sprung here. 70+ today. Margret is on the loose. Golicks for brats yesterday. If you double click the picture, you'll see the owner (and chief cook) Mike on grill duty.
.
Cards and Cubs at Wrigley for real baseball.
.
BCOT



1 comment:

3 said...

Susan - Love the Lob! ;)

Also super excited about golicks! Maybe when I'm in town pre-graduation we can make a stop if the weather cooperates!