Sunday, July 08, 2007

Sunday

Just checking in. Quiet from the Old Country for a couple of days.

I did 38 early this morning before the heat. But it was a little longer, and further North, than I had planned, and the trip home included the last 15 or so dead into a 10-12 mph Southerly breeze. Not fun. I also had my first incident of minor road-rage for the Summer from a frustrated pick-up driver. As though I was keeping him from his destination at 6:45AM.

Here's a little news. There's a channel on the satellite called RFDTV. Guess what it's about? I got hooked on a segment the other night as they went through the science of properly filling a ground silo.

For those with the interest, VS. channel (#151 on the dish) is carrying the Tour, somewhat live in the AM, and then package on tape in the evening.

Less than two weeks for 1.

My high school 40th year class reunion is the same weekend as the wedding. Maybe I'll make the fiftieth.

Have a great week.

BCOT

No comments: