Sunday, July 01, 2007

Sunday

Just a few lines today.

I'm headed North to spend the evening with 1 and to meet with the reception people in the AM. Back tomorrow evening.

Just talked with 2 in Oklahoma. She's awaiting the first leg of her flight to Paris. Mom headed back in to C-town with 3 late this AM for 3's departure later this evening. And we talked with 4 in Madrid as she awaits her train for Paris.

I guess you could say that the fam has a lot of moving parts today.

I worked the Kid's Triathlon in Bettendorf last night. A fun event. They must have had around 150 kids ages 7-14. Lots of volunteers. I have some ideas on how to improve the flow in and out of the transition area next year.

Adult beverages on the deck at Gov's afterwards. Saw several acquaintances.

Great day here. I got out for a short ride before seeing 3 off. But my mileage is down a little from where I think I need to be, so I'll probably do a ride when I get home tomorrow. I really don't have a goal in mind right now. But if I don't push the conditioning a little, I won't be able to do a longer ride if I find one that looks interesting.

Enjoy the day.

Be careful out there.

No comments: