Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday

Just a few lines tonight.  I need to acknowledge Daytona since it has been my Home Page pic for several days.  Actually the race wasn't that great.  The new car is racy, but it wasn't easy to pass.  The inside line was hard to work, and Jimmie was there at the end.  He's a good driver.

Danica was respectable, but on that last lap when those behind Jimmie tried to make something happen, she really wasn't able to participate, falling from third to eighth.  I'd say that that was a case of inexperience.  Still, she ran at the front all day, made no mistakes, and brought the car home with all the sheet metal in the right places.  Good for her.

The golf in Tuscon was not that interesting to watch.  And the weather today was awful.  Colder than it was when we were in Phoenix last month.  When everyone is in stocking caps and windbreakers, the golf is more survival than scoring.  Matt Kuchar is a good champion.

As I mentioned on Twitter, I actually got out today and did a two-mile walk.  It was at a snail's pace, but it felt great.  Walking this week.  Then hope to do some spin next week.

Speaking of next week...it's gonna be MARCH!!!!

Just to defend myself, I did make progress on my story.  But its taking longer than I expected.  And it will be a longer essay than my Writing Center efforts.  At least another day.  Maybe two.

The fam is all over the Oscar's tonight.  Negative zero interest on Maplecrest.

Hope the new week is a good one.

BCOT



No comments: