Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday

We could all be working on the driveway on Harvest Path in Woodbury!  Glad to see 1.01 getting an early baptism in Winter activities.  I'd say this makes her Granddaughter of the Day in a landslide vote!  (Or would that be an avalanche vote?)

So I elected to go the Summer route with the new Home page pic.  As I view it now, it was either here before, or a similar one was. The shot was taken on my mini-digi Canon one day last Summer at Geneva while I waited on the tee.  (Why do I keep looking at new cameras?  This little, almost throw-away, unit takes really good pictures with almost no effort or skill.  Point and shoot.  It works.)

I'll add more here later this evening.  I wanted to get the snow pic up on the blog.  1 took it and had it on Twitter just a while ago.  I need to go see The W!

BCOT

No comments: