Thursday, February 19, 2015

Wednesday

Here's a look at the little fff that took place last night in The Big Apple.  Phil and Margaret would be pleased that these four made the effort to meet up when the opportunity was presented.

The Deep Freeze is here for a couple of days.  It was cold all day and is going to 8 below tonight.  Glass half full: it'll be March in less than two weeks.

The cold was so bad the last couple of days that I've taken the Buick to work for the benefit of the heated seats.  WWI?  Anyway, the Buick is Blue Tooth equipped and I have my cell phone paired with the car.  Yesterday, the car kept random dialing my own number. Musta been the cold.  I had to disable the Blue Tooth on the phone to stop the cycle.

It got me to thinkin'.  If you were a car mechanic today, you'd have to know a lot about technology to be able to fully service newer cars.  I mean, Blue Tooth on the radio is a little different than replacing brake shoes.

No comments: