Monday, October 13, 2014

Monday

Just for the sake of letting my vast readership know that life goes on in the QCA, I'm adding a couple of paragraphs this AM before a big effort here on Columbus Day. 

This is also Birthday Week for 3.  She's had quite the travel schedule lately.  Hope the planes come and go on schedule this week, Kiddo.  For the record, my thirtieth would have been in C-town, riding the train, going to school nights to complete the tax master's, banging out returns at 69 West Washington, and catching a few games at Wrigley.  Interesting times, but for what its worth, the next 10 years were filled with highlights.

I felt a little nostalgic with the Chicago marathon in the news yesterday.  That year that 1 ran it left a strong impression on me.  The Loop was St-Patrick's-Day alive, and weaving through town on my bike was probably the most satisfying of my marathon-following efforts.  Not that we need to do the marathon again, but Chicago has to be an FFF destination one of these times.

Let's give props to 2 for her Home Improvement weekend.  She is Daughter of the Day.  I'm impressed with her expanded skill-sets with the tool-box.

So much I could comment on from the weekend sports scene.  Cards win.  NASCAR fights.  Hawks.  Irish.  'Clones.  But not the time to do so.

All for today.  Will jump back on later this week.

BCOT




1 comment:

2 said...

3=2 ;)