Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday

Not to get too nationalistic as to rankle my less-hawkish readers, but I've put up this iconic pic from 2001 as an expression of my love of country.

I'm proud to be an American, and proud to profess that feeling to all.

I am so tired of reading the accounts of people in responsible positions...educators, politicians, media shills, and socially-conscious disrupters of every persuasion...who choose to denigrate or diminish the actions of the brave men and women of all generations, in uniform or not, who have stood sentinel, throughout our history...and today...to protect the very freedoms that allow for dissent and debate.

On an annual anniversary that seems to continue to generate numerous perspectives, this USAF veteran chooses to stand at parade-rest with the Marines to honor the fallen...and the survivors.  OOH- RAH.

BCOT

No comments: